Saturday, July 16, 2011

SQLSaturday #64 Baton Rouge Edition

AAAAYYYEEE!!! as they say down on the Bayou.

Time to get some free SQL Server, .Net and Sharepoint training in Baton Rouge. This is annual Tech Day in Baton Rouge for the third year. MVPs from all over the south and beyond are gathering to train people through 8 Tracks with 6 sessions each, that is 48 hours of free training plus a Window 7 Phone garage (not sure about this one).

Please register her: http://sqlsaturday.com/64/register.aspx

See the session lineup here: http://sqlsaturday.com/64/schedule.aspx

There are too many presenters to mention, so will not name them because I do not want to miss anyone, but this year the will be 46 different speakers and I will not be one of them. I am concentrating on helping the volunteers put on the show.

Also, I have been accepted as a speaker (and alternate) at the PASS Summit in Seattle October 10-15 2011. Still have to get approval from my new job to attend.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I have a new Job. I now work at Blue Cross-Blue Shield of Louisiana in Baton Rouge in the Enterprise Architecture team, probably to change to Enterprise Architect Data Performance title. I am in New York right now training on Informatica which is an enterprise ETL tool that sorry to say, blows SSIS out of the water.

Maybe Denali will catch up with Informatica, but right now it does not look close.

Well, good night and back to work Smile

God Bless,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment